2021 – 2022 Daily Double Entry Poll Sweepstakes
Dates: June 1, 2021 – May 31, 2022
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH AMAZON.COM®.
1. SPONSOR: Puzz.Com, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company (the “Sponsor”) will serve as the sponsor and administrator of the 2021-2022 Daily Double Entry Poll Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all United States territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who reside in 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all United States territories and possessions). You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win. An “Entrant” is an eligible person who submits an entry in accordance with these Official Rules.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins June 1, 2021, 12:01 a.m., E.T., and ends May 31, 2022, 11:59 p.m., E.T. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter this Sweepstakes only via the entry methods described below. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., E.T., of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period (May 31, 2022), regardless of the method of entry. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
a. ONLINE ENTRY METHOD: You may enter the Sweepstakes by (i) if not already a subscriber of a Website or an affiliate website of a Website, subscribing to receive a daily email (each a “Daily Email”) from one of the following websites’ email lists (of which the Sponsor is an affiliate): SurveysAndQuizzes.com, SurveysAndTests.com, SurveyGoddess.com or TriviaDragon.com (each, a “Website”) by registering to be a subscriber on one of the Websites or an affiliate website of a Website; (ii) clicking on the applicable link for the Sweepstakes in the applicable Daily Email sent to the subscriber, and (iii) fully completing and submitting the online poll question on the same day as the date of the applicable Daily Email. The Entrant may not receive a Daily Email the same day they subscribe to a Website or an affiliate website of a Website. For your online entry to constitute a valid entry, you must follow the provided instructions and supply any and all information required by the Sponsor in their sole discretion. Entrants cannot submit an online entry on behalf of a third party. Answering the online poll question correctly has no bearing on an Entrant’s probability to win a Prize.
An Entrant may only enter to win a Daily Prize with the associated Daily Email (i.e. the entry must be submitted on the same day that the Daily Email is received), and each entry to win a Daily Prize associated with a particular Daily Email must be received before 11:59 p.m. E.T. on the same day as the Entrant receives the associated Daily Email.
Each Entrant who enters the Sweepstakes using this Online Entry Method will receive one (1) entry to win a Daily Prize (defined below) for the applicable day associated with the Daily Email (if received before 11:59 p.m., E.T. on the applicable day) and one (1) entry to win the Grand Prize.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email account by the organization that is responsible for assigning the email account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All decisions regarding the identity of any person submitting an online entry and proof of identity shall be made by the Sponsor in its sole discretion any Sponsor’s decisions on said matters shall be final.
Sponsor shall not be liable for any delivery issues that may affect Sponsor’s or Entrant’s receipt of any electronic communication, including, without limitation, emails that are blocked by spam filters, internet outages, power outages, change in email addresses, or any other matter. Sponsor shall not be liable if any subscription to a Website is canceled due to bouncing electronic mail addresses, if and Entrant intentionally or inadvertently unsubscribes from a Website, or if an Entrant submits a spam complaint. Entrant must notify Sponsor of any changes in Entrant’s email address.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words “2021-2022 Daily Double Entry Poll Sweepstakes,” your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: 2021-2022 Daily Double Entry Poll Sweepstakes c/o 2021-2022 Daily Double Entry Poll Sweepstakes c/o Puzz.Com, LLC, P.O. Box 14321, Springfield, MO 65814. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to the Entrant.
Each Entrant who enters the Sweepstakes using this Mail-In Entry Method will receive one (1) entry to win a Daily Prize (defined below) and one (1) entry to win the Grand Prize (defined below) for the day the mail-in entry is received and processed by the Sponsor.
Entries that are late, illegible, mechanically reproduced, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered, contain disparaging or inappropriate information, or otherwise irregular in the sole discretion of Sponsor, that have been submitted or generated using robotic, programmed, script, or any other automated means, or illicit means, or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void and disqualified. All online entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to the Entrant.
If it is discovered that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, multiple websites, telephone numbers, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers or any other method of unauthorized entry, all in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, all of that Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, Entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and any Prize that Entrant might have been entitled to receive will not be awarded to him/her. Entries that are late, lost, illegible, duplicated, mechanically reproduced, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular in the sole discretion of Sponsor, that have been submitted or generated using robotic, programmed, script, or any other automated means, or illicit means, or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void and disqualified.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day for a Daily Prize and one (1) entry per person per day for the Grand Prize during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.
5. PRIZES; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
There will be three hundred sixty-five (365) daily prizes awarded to three hundred sixty-five (365) Entrants, with one daily prize being awarded for each day of the Sweepstakes Period. Each daily prize consists solely of up to one (1) fifty dollar ($50) AMAZON.COM® Gift Card (each a “Daily Prize” and collectively, the “Daily Prizes”). Each Daily Prize Winner (defined below) will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing in accordance with these Official rules.
Each Entrant can win a Daily Prize no more than one (1) time during each calendar month of the Sweepstakes Period.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) for all Daily Prizes is $18,250.
The AMAZON.COM® Gift Cards are subject to terms, conditions and policies specified by issuer. Such terms and conditions may include any or all of the following, as well as others: cards may not be redeemable for cash, or used for payment on accounts, or used for the payment of prior purchases; cards are non-refundable; purchases and amounts spent or deducted may be non- refundable; cards may expire on a designated date; and cards may be redeemable only by legal residents of the United States. Use of an AMAZON.COM® Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the issuer’s terms, conditions and policies, and as such, each winner of an AMAZON.COM® Gift Card should carefully read the terms, conditions and policies. Each winner should also safeguard the AMAZON.COM® Gift Card as he/she would any other valuable item. The AMAZON.COM® Gift Card is useable up to its balance only.
There will be one (1) grand prize awarded to one (1) Entrant at a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on or about the Grand Prize Drawing Date (defined herein) in accordance with these Official Rules. The grand prize consists solely of $5,000 (the “Grand Prize” and together with the Daily Prizes, the “Prizes”) to be paid by personal / business check or electronic funds transfer to the winner of the Grand Prize only, as reflected in the Sponsor’s records, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
The ARV for the Grand Prize is $5,000. The Grand Prize Winner (defined below) will be selected in a random drawing in accordance with these Official rules.
The ARV for all Prizes is $23,250.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners of the Daily Prizes (each a “Daily Prize Winner” and collectively, the “Daily Prize Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about 10:00 a.m., E.T. on the next business day (excluding holidays and other days in the sole discretion of the Sponsor) after the applicable day for each Daily Prize by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
The winner of the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner” and together with the Daily Prize Winners, “Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about 10:00 a.m., E.T. on June 1, 2022 (the “Grand Prize Drawing Date”) by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Winner need not be a subscriber of a Website at the time the applicable Prize is awarded. Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to contact Winners within one (1) week of the applicable drawing date.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes for the applicable Prize and are equal regardless of method of entry.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any Prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release, an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification), and any other required tax-related documents within fifteen (15) days of issuance by Sponsor. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, if an Entrant does not update their email address and other contact information with the Sponsor after entering, or if an Entrant is found to be ineligible or declines to accept a Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winners and Entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and Entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and Entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
9. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of (a) the Sweepstakes, (b) any Sponsor website, or (c) and Sponsor affiliate’s website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and Entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Missouri. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will the Entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and the Entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable by either party; and (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties (as defined herein) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry or entries, errors in calculations, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and exclusive discretion, including without limitation, Acts of God, pandemic, epidemic, “shelter in place” and similar orders and other government actions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor may decide to postpone drawing dates or other deadlines herein, or terminate the Sweepstakes early. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOU AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if a Winner or Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, each Website, and each of their respective affiliated entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders and principals, employees, representatives, agents and franchisees (collectively, “Released Parties”), from and against any claims made by any Winners and Entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any related activity. Winners and Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if the Winner or Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or redemption of any Prize.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The following are conditions to winning a Prize and additional terms and conditions binding on Entrants and Winners:
a. All federal, state, local tax liabilities and any applicable fees associated with accepting a Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, withhold from the amount of any Prize any and all federal, state, local tax liabilities and any applicable fees associated with accepting a Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
b. If a Winner declines a Prize, or if person who is chosen in the drawing is not an eligible entrant or has not complied with these Official Rules, such person shall be disqualified and another person will be chose in a drawing for the Prize.
c. No transfer, substitution, division or splitting of Prizes allowed.
d. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission by an Entrant to the Sponsor and their agencies to use Entrant’s names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, in perpetuity and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, unless prohibited by law.
e. Decisions of Sponsor are final with respect to determination of Winners and all matters with respect to the conduct of the Sweepstakes.
f. By participating in this Program, Entrants and Winners agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
g. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, associated with, or otherwise related to AMAZON.COM®.
13. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, eligible Entrant hereby consents to Sponsor’s or authorized agents’ collection, use, and disclosure of Entrants’ personal information (including the Entrant’s postal address and telephone number) for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment. Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Sponsor’s privacy practices and is located at https://www.puzz.com/privacy.html.
Entrants may be offered the optional opportunity to receive coupons, newsletters, informational materials, marketing communications, or other special promotions, or other offers from Sponsor and/or third-party service providers. Entrants will not be contacted for marketing purposes unless they have provided their express consent.
By accepting a Prize, Winner agrees to Sponsor's use of his/her name, city/state of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees may conduct relating to the Sweepstakes in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, and hereby releases Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited by law. Winner may be required to sign a further release regarding the grant of these publicity rights.
14. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: You may obtain copies of the Official Rules or a list of Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope that reads: Winners List – or – Official Rules, 2021-2022 Daily Double Entry Poll Sweepstakes c/o Puzz.Com, LLC, P.O. Box 14321, Springfield, MO 65814; all requests must be received within six (6) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor may post the Official Rules and list of Winners on its website for a limited period of time: https://www.puzz.com.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.